My husband Billy Cox made this from a John Maxwell CD. Reading this has helped me so much I had to share. Enjoy and please SHARE with others.
• Hope shines brightest when the hour is darkest.
• Hope motivates when discouragement comes.
• Hope energizes when the body is tired.
• Hope sweetens when the bitterness bites.
• Hope sings when all melodies are gone.
• Hope believes when the evidence is eliminated.
• Hope listens for answers when no one is talking.
• Hope climbs over obstacles when no one is helping.
• Hope endures hardship when no one is caring.
• Hope smiles confidently when no one is laughing.
• Hope reaches for answers when no one is asking.
• Hope presses toward victory when no one is encouraging.
• Hope dares to give when no one is sharing.
• Hope brings the victory when no one is winning.
• Hope gives us the strength and the courage we need to make the most of life.